Goodreads asked Julie Bestry:

Julie Bestry 57 Secrets for Organizing Your Small Business developed directly from the questions I was getting -- and the answers I was giving. My clients contacted me because they struggling with how to deal with overwhelm in their time, space and thoughts, and kept telling me how they wished someone had told them "this" (whether it's about time management or paper control, filing systems or dealing with writer's block) earlier in their lives.

So often, people think they're "special snowflakes" -- the only ones with a particular problem -- and that they can't change how they do things. Yes, we're all unique, and our solutions have to be customized to us so that we won't struggle against the implementation. But most often, people have just never been given solutions that make sense to them, or been convinced that a problem really is surmountable.

57 Secrets for Organizing Your Small Business was my way of reaching out to all the people who don't already have innate organizing skills to cover ALL of their needs, to show them that there's an easier, more replicable way to get what they want. To let them know they aren't alone, and don't have to be frustrated.

So, the credit for the idea of writing this book goes to my clients, who let me know that people needed this kind of guide.