Deedee0
Deedee0 asked:

To answer questions about The Grand Sophy, please sign up.
Ann Brookens Jenny: they still had the post chaise that Sophy and Charlbury arrived in. Sophy's carriage, Sancia's, Cecelia's, and Charles': Cecy left in the one she arrived in; Charles and Sophy left in his. That leaves Sancia's and Sophy's.
Shalini M I think it would be not just her presence in Bromford's room, but tending to him - that would perhaps be too intimate for the time. And it seems that she finds him more aligned to his views.
Jenny H I wondered that too! But I suppose Sancia's presence made it all OK, even though it wouldn't be what Eugenia's Mama would have wished. Actually - how did she get home, anyway? Cecilia had taken the carriage they arrived in and Charles went home with Sophy in his ... she would have had to get a lift from Sancia, who would have to go right out of her way to take her back to London.
Image for The Grand Sophy