Niketh
Niketh asked:

I like Brandon Mull, but is this book good? Please tell me. I like Fabelhaven so I think I will like this book.

To answer questions about A World Without Heroes, please sign up.
☯Meera☯ I could not put the book down. I swear I am reading every one of these books. Brandon Mull is an amazing writer. This book has captivated me by the a million. You would enjoy reading it.
Debbie This is my first time reading Brandon Mull's books. Boy, am I glad I decided to give it a try. An excellent read with an interesting and captivating storyline. I'm on to book #2 now!
Crystle12 I loved this book you should read it. I could not stop reading it.
Jared Both of these series are coming of age books. Fablehaven is about magically and mythological creatures.
The Beyonders is about wizards, magic, and magically quests.
So which do you like better? Wizards or fairies?
Jessica This is a good book. Nothing like Fablehaven, and the way Brandon wrote it, totally different. You will love this too :)
Image for A World Without Heroes
by Brandon Mull (Goodreads Author)