Klaus Pfister
Klaus Pfister asked:

Great book, good read! Why the fatal error in chapter 45? Delta flight 5244 is not from China! Were it a international arrival then it would not be possible to greet arriving passengers @ gate 34;since any arrivals would first have to clear US Customs and Immigration! Thus greeting Sarah would have to be outside the customs/immigration area instead! Please correct in the next edition!

To answer questions about The Hainan Incident, please sign up.
D.M. Coffman Thank you for catching that major flaw! I have rewritten this storyline into The Net thriller series of novels. The first two books are The Net Conspiracy and The Hainan Conflict (both now available), which are based on The Hainan Incident although The Net series is written for a more general audience. (The Hainan Incident is an LDS/Christian version published through Covenant Communications.) I fixed the airport gate scene in The Hainan Conflict. Both of these books received 5-Star reviews from Reader's Favorite! My third book in The Net thriller series, The Panama Contagion, will be out early in 2020. Although written for a general audience and dealing with adult themes, I still only write clean fiction avoiding the use of offensive language or graphic sex or violence.
Image for The Hainan Incident
by D.M. Coffman (Goodreads Author)