Amanda Krich
Amanda Krich asked:

Anyone read this yet?

To answer questions about Pure, please sign up.
Nsuku Nkuna This book was truly amazing, I haven't finished the trilogy but I plan on finding other two books. The author did a truly amazing job
Booksy Galore I just finished the entire Trilogy. It took a bit to get into it but once I started I had to finish all three. Dystopian, yes, but the author does an interesting job imagining a post-nuclear world and there is some great subtle subtext about feminism, power, and the nature of humanity.
Caitlin Wilkinson I just finished it. It's pretty good if you like dystopian books like the Hunger Games and Divergent. It's a little slow at times, but it is a new fresh idea on a post-apocalyptic world. I will be starting the second book here soon.
Daniela im actually reading it and so far so good
Image for Pure
by Julianna Baggott (Goodreads Author)