Ryley (Ryley Reads)

Is this worth reading? I read Panic and Delirium and didn't really like the writing, I found it slow... Is this better or should I pass?

To answer questions about Before I Fall, please sign up.
Susan You know, I found this book to closely resemble the tone of the Delirium Books. It has slow, pointless moments that build up into booming, momentous events. I'd recommend the audio book, if you're into them, the narrator, Sarah Drew, performs the crap out of the story.
Grace I agree with Kiran, very different. Sam is more snotty than Lena
Kiran Patel In my opinion the writing is completely different from them.
Kara You should definitely read this book. Its definitely worth it. It starts with a slow beginning but as you start getting through it gets so good you can hardly put it down. At first I was reading it really slowly because it was really boring but my sister told me to carry on so I did and soon I was so so into it.

Image for Before I Fall
by Lauren Oliver (Goodreads Author)