Alexa Wang
Alexa Wang asked:

Was it worth the read? My friend recommended it to me but I'm not so sure about her taste.

To answer questions about My Life Next Door, please sign up.
Nora At my opinion, it is completely worth it! I read it about six and seven times and Huntley Fitzpatricks' style is soft and easy to read.
Carole Nasr does it have "my life next door 2"?
Milla I loved it! It's the book that got me into reading when I was a teen and I absolutely loved it.
mary Ethington is this book clean?
Caroline P Loved it way more than I thought I would.
Anusha Definitely worth it.
Misty Amazing! Well worth the read.
Katerina Warner I thought the exact same about this book before I read it, but it's now my favorite book!
Angel Such a good book, I definitely recommend it.
Talia Yes!!! I absolutely love this book!!
Talia (Red Hot Ink) Absolutely worth it. Believe me, it will cheer you up and at the same time it will warm your heart. It can be a little dark in the last part, but it is the definition of worth it.
Arionna Oh yes! This book is amazing, and I would highly recommend reading this book after a sad novel because it just brightens up your mood!
Alize-noor G Beautiful book. Totally worth it
Aleeza Athar Totally. Annoying at times because of the girl's mom but totally worth it.
Image for My Life Next Door
by Huntley Fitzpatrick (Goodreads Author)