An.ka
An.ka asked:

Is this book better than the first one? Because I didn't really like The Iron King.

To answer questions about The Iron Daughter, please sign up.
Stephanie Well if you did not like the Iron King,then dont even bother with the iron daughter then.The story evolves,but the whole Meg and Ash thing will annoy you more than anything.
Izzy Book Queen I loved the first but hated this one
Misha Then don't bother. It's not a whole lot different.

The reviews go up because very few people review the second book in a series if they hated the first.
Ayame YES!! it is better than the first one:)
Amina Well just saying cause you asked it is TOTALLY way b-e-t-t-e-r-.
Colette Yes! Much better!
Catherine I've the same question, basically. I thought the first book was simply "okay," and a bit "meh." However, several reviewers I look up to have rated this pretty high. So I don't know if I should try it or not.
Jorja Caldwell its not better, but not worse... I wouldn't read it if you didn't like the first one...
Image for The Iron Daughter
by Julie Kagawa (Goodreads Author)