Becky Villareal
Becky Villareal asked Linda Brendle:

Do you still like riding motorcycles?

Linda Brendle Hi Becky,

Yes, I still love to ride, although I haven't been in the driver's seat since the wreck I described in my book. The bike was totaled, and the insurance settlement was quite a bit more than we owed, so we used the extra to defray the costs of moving to Florida.

While we were in Florida, we rode with the FAITH Riders chapter at our church (two up, with me on the buddy seat), but we haven't ridden much since we moved back to Texas. We haven't hooked up with a riding group, and I guess at our age the comfort of an air conditioned car outweighs to allure of the open road. If I ever get another bike, I'll probably go for one of those cool trikes or a Spider - the bikes with two wheels in front and one in back.

Thanks for asking an interesting question!

Blessings,
Linda