Alondra Ramirez

This book is gonna be really good help for my aunt that always has problems with my little cousin I see her struggle a lot and she gives up on his and o think its sad so this book would be so much help specialspecialy cause my cousin is small so I see him being affected too. And my question is what else does this book disscus about?

Penny Williams "What to Expect When You're Not Expecting ADHD" outlines not only what you should expect when parenting a child with ADHD, but also offers advice on managing the disorder at home and school, as well as boosting self-esteem and providing the best opportunity for success. I hope your aunt really enjoys it. I should have it out in December.
Image for What to Expect When You're Not Expecting ADHD
by Penny Williams (Goodreads Author)