Margaret Richards

I need to get in Touch with Julia Romp...can you please help me ...my email is Marg-turunc @hotmail .com

Kate Tried to email you but it said that the email address was invalid.

Couldn't find any address or email address for this lady but did find the email address for her publishers. If you contact them they can advise you how to contact her.

The address is: enquiries@harpercollins.co.uk Sometimes if you send an email to the publisher and ask for it to be forwarded to the author they will do so for you.
I have done this in the past. Most authors nowadays have their own websites and that is how I usually contact the authors I really like. I have always got answers from them and very promptly too.
I hope this helps even though it very late in responding to your original email.

Good luck and all the best,
Kate Sarginson
Victoria BC Canada
Image for The Cat Who Came Back for Christmas- How a Cat Brought a Family the Gift of Love