Anne Martin
Anne Martin asked:

okay, I must ask because I don;t get it. What does it have to do with One Direction? how did so many people read it and like it? how is it different from all those ya novels?

To answer questions about After, please sign up.
Jen
Brianna Well it was originally on Wattpad and it mentioned all the boys names and stuff, but because of legal/copyright reasons they couldn't publish the original names. And it doesn't really have anything to do with One Direction, per say, but it's a fanfic so she made up this story.
Eli When Anna started writing this book on Wattpad, Hardin was actually played by Harry Styles. He had all the same physical characteristics, except in the book he wasn't famous. The other band members were also in the story, again, same characteristics just not famous. When "After" got a lot more famous and it was going to be published, she changed their names due to copyright and stuff. So now Harry is Hardin. It doesn't have anything to do with the band, except that the members are in it (the wattpad version).
Brittany Taylor Well, for 1, one direction is the biggest boy band in history, for 2, they are awesome, and for 3, why is it a big deal????
Roberto People who is okey and loved fifty shades probably will love this book also. That it isn't good literature, most definitly (you'll see it if you read the argument), but it is irrelevant if you love this kind of thing, just enjoy it! (L).
Jess It was originally a fan fiction on wattpad
Sabrina Haha thanks for answering! The whole time I was reading it I couldn't help thinking about this boys band. I was thinking that if this guys Harry Styles was like this then he was a total douche. I was nearly alarmed to know that so many teens fantasize on him.
Jenn Flowers After was originally a One Direction fanfiction on Wattpad; Harry Styles was Hardin in the original story. But, because of copyright issues, of course they couldn't publish it with Styles in it and the rest of the band members.
Anne Martin ps I understood she used the names of people in the band, but why? what connects the story to the band?
Mehak it is a fan fiction about harry, according to anna
Image for After
by Anna Todd (Goodreads Author)