Richard Butchins

What is it that makes you decide to enter a giveaway?

Kim I enter giveaways for three reasons. One, I love to read. Two, it's an opportunity to review. Three, I get to do one and two for free.
Lisa For me, it's usually the book description itself. I don't enter any where I don't actually *want* to read the book, and I enter in the hopes I'll find a new author I can then read more from. Of course, the free-ness also helps - my reading habit would bankrupt me if I had to pay for them all!
Melissa iorio The synopsis, I've found many of my all time favorites from the first reads program and I have to agree with Lisa, that I'm truly broke so it's truly a gift to be able to do this.

I also don't enter 'any' books I wouldn't truly want to read, but I have such a high LOVE for all books , mistakes and all, so I enter quite.......a lot. Always , hoping. Never expecting and always grateful. The more I enter and the more I've won by a particular publisher has recently come into play for my decisions, but it's not the end all if it's not from my fave publisher. Indie to big pub house is all cool. Sometimes you throw caution to the wind and you find a pure gem of a story. Good Luck and Happy Reading :)
Image for Pavement [thoughts of a serial killer]
by Richard Butchins (Goodreads Author)