Aml
Aml asked:

please i am a new member in this website ,and i do not know how can i get the book

To answer questions about Tears of the Giraffe, please sign up.
Becky There is a link just after the description of the book and just above the publisher info (ISBN#, etc) that will tell you where you can buy the book, and also what libraries near you have it so you can check it out
Margaret Barnard You can check them out on Overdrive as an ebook or you can get them used on Amazon or Abe Books for very little!
Welven Wofford I know it doesn't help the authors as much, but my library has every book I've ever tried to read. Of course, sometimes you hit that "hold list", but it's all good. Most have the books on ereader too. I think I am going to end up buying this series for my mother at some point. So Mr. McCall Smith will get some more money that way from me.
Fracesca Dignan I think you can also use good reads to read books , but these books should be quite easy to find .
Carolanne Saunders Lawrence Your local library should be able to get you a copy of all the books in the series if they don’t have them on the shelves. Also available through Amazon and Amazon Kindle.
Joyce Margaret Lownie Found mine in a charity shop.
Nina I borrowed my copy from my local library.
Image for Tears of the Giraffe
by Alexander McCall Smith (Goodreads Author)