Sofia
Sofia asked:

what exactly is this about,the summary...confusing?

To answer questions about No More Dead Dogs, please sign up.
|:|Weirdo|:| The book old shep, my pal sounds rather boing the way wallace says it but it sounds really sad so i kind of agree with wallace.
Loretta Farnsworth My grandmother taught it to her middle school English class. It's about a kid named Wallace who plays on his high school football team. His English teacher is obsessed with this book called Old Shep, My Pal, and gets mad when Wallace writes a book report about how much Wallace dislikes Old Shep, My Pal (in Wallace's opinion, it's just another book about a dog dying--like Old Yeller, Where the Red Fern Grows, and so on). The teacher calls the book report insubordination and gets the principle to suspend Wallace from the football team. The teacher also forces Wallace to participate in the school play. However, Wallace convinces the other students to change the play because the book Old Shep, My Pal makes for a rather boring play. It's a clean and light-hearted book--I saw the other response to your question and I think that he must have confused this book with another. No one owns a dog named Hero in this book.
VINCENT freeze its about a dog that named hero he tells about his ex best friend jack a-- i dont think its a good book for kids
Image for No More Dead Dogs