Ruth Anne
Ruth Anne asked:

Has anyone read this? I am reading for Daughters of Abraham book group. Finding it inspiring. I like that there are short true stories that are easy to read.

Eileen I read this book as the final book for EfM's year four group. I found this book of interfaith stories to be the perfect ending to a program that is designed to help Christians learn more deeply how to live their faith in their daily lives. The stories were inspiring as well as motivating me to continue my journey into uncomfortable situations and learn and be enriched in those experiences.

Correct belief is less important that knowing God and being God's hands and feet and voice in the world God has created for all human beings.
Image for My Neighbor's Faith