Ali Hamilton
Ali Hamilton asked Carmen DeSousa:

Hi Carmen, I fell in love with the Creatus series and bought the box set a few months back through amazon but I have tried a few times to re-download the book to read the latest Creatus Eidolon - but it doesn't work? any suggestions?

Carmen DeSousa Yes, I do. I'm looking for Amazon's explanation right now. I tried to have them send an email to all owners of the eBook set, but they refused. I've received updates on other books for years, so I assumed when I updated a new edition, they would inform readers. Evidently, that's not the case. They'll only notify readers when there's an updated book due to errors.

I'll be back shortly with their instructions. It's actually pretty easy, but you as the Kindle owner have to request your book be updated. :)