Jill
Jill asked:

I can't decide if I'm excited for this book. Is anyone else sad that Maxon and America won't be the main characters? Also, I thought princesses did not have selections? Although it seems very likely America changed that to make it more fair. Any thoughts?

To answer questions about The Heir, please sign up.
Aleeza Athar Well of course we're sad. We're dying. But don't you wanna see them as parents?!! And wouldn't you like to explore the life of Maxon and America combined?!!
Kiera Kass wrote that there's a specific reason why Aedlyn needs to have a selection but she didn't say what. I'm not sure about it being America's doing. I'm sure she had some part of it, but it's not necessarily just her, rather something that led to this.
Image for The Heir
by Kiera Cass (Goodreads Author)