Would people recommend that someone reads "What It Takes" before reading this book? I have "What It Takes" on my to-read list, but I wonder if I'll get more out of Bai's book if I read Cramer's first.

Jesse Young No. I've read both. Reading WIT before is helpful, but not at all necessary. Bai covers most of what you need to know.
Helen Bellamy I haven't read "What It Takes" - but I WILL.... Since you haven't read either of the books yet, it might be best to read Cramer's book first. It is referred to quite often in "All the Truth..."
Rick Long Hadn't thought of it that way, but sounds like a good idea. I loved "What It Takes"--one of my all-time favorite books. Probably the old poli-sci major in me. :-)
Image for All the Truth Is Out