Perry Clark
Perry Clark asked:

Should I read Dandelion Wine (Green Town, #1) before reading this?

To answer questions about Something Wicked This Way Comes, please sign up.
Karen Nah. Whilst the books are vaguely connected in setting, the tone, characters and pretty much everything else are different enough that you wouldn't be missing anything.

That said, if you're up for an entirely less creepy read, Dandelion Wine is still worth reading. :D
Juli Ditto what Karen said. Aside from the town name, the two books are totally different. I just read Dandelion Wine, and I'm currently reading Something Wicked. If goodreads hadn't told me the books were related, I never would have guessed from reading them.

Also, I thought Dandelion Wine was a bit boring. On the other hand, it's short, and lots of people seem to like it. :)
Amber Dandelion Wine is an excellent book! You can read it before, during, or after-- just read it!
Addison Dixon I've never read or heard of Dandelion Wine. Something Wicked This Way Comes was really good though!
Image for Something Wicked This Way Comes