Timelord Iain
Timelord Iain asked:

The timeline for this book really pulls me out of the story. The years given are August 1993, September and October 2010, and March 2012. The plot doesn't allow a 1 year time jump, but ages going forward follow the mistake. Anyone else notice this? Have a solution? I can't easily correct the mistake one way or another in my head. 2010 to 2011 causes problems. 2012 to 2011 causes other problems.

To answer questions about A Different Blue, please sign up.
Christy I noticed this too. It said she started her senior year in September 2010 and then it went to like March 2012. It confused me too. Plus when it dated on her per sample. I was like how did we skip a year. I think it was just a print error. It definitely didn't deter me away from the amazing story!
Sarah I didnt even notice the dates....
Image for A Different Blue
by Amy Harmon (Goodreads Author)