Sweethartt
Sweethartt asked:

Is it a good book? What would you say the maturity level is?

To answer questions about The Fill-In Boyfriend, please sign up.
Denisa I actually really liked this book. It's super cute, it will keep you smiling throughout the book. I would say anyone 14 and up.
Sydney R I say 11 and up... Im 11 and i truly thought there was a valuable lesson in there
Brooklyn Best book ever in my opinion
Reading Harbor It is a really good book with believable characters. I think it also has a good lesson and more depth than a lot of other books in this genre. The book does not have any gratuitous scenes, which is what I love about teen romance. I agree with Denisa. It's maturity level is for anyone above 14.
Ayla Schmidt I love this book! It is a very good book. I would say 11 and up. (I'm 12 and I love it)
Abigail Stewart it was a perfect book; I actually read it all. It was a perfect romance and mystery book. i would say it is about 6th grade or middle school age. If you or your child school has AR it is a 5th grade reading level; and it is like 8 points.
Grace It is a GREAT book. I would say 10 - 11 years because I am 11 and I learned some pretty valuable things.
Sorena Usually I like to read the books my sister reads first to see if she could read it and usually she can. She's only 11 but I would say she can read it. If the person pays attention to every single word they read and take it in maybe at 11 or younger you shouldn't read it but it was a good book and there wasn't crazy "out there" scenes. It was a really good book!
Amber Very cute I'd recommended it for 12 and up
Sydney I loved this book! I'm 12, so I'd say 12 and up, but as long as you are mature enough, a 10 or 11 year old could read it.
Image for The Fill-In Boyfriend
by Kasie West (Goodreads Author)