Yustina Dinar
Yustina Dinar asked:

this series doesn't deserve to be published. I didn't even read it until the last chapter on wattpad but the writing and everything is so bad. this is so fucked up

To answer questions about After, please sign up.
alex The literary world is turning into a place where publishing fan-fiction is "a-okay." Bleh. Publishers did not see that it was a "diamond in the rough," haha they saw possible dollar signs attached to this book. They saw an audience. I've actually read the book, so I can honestly say that she's a shit writer. It's my own opinion, just like how anyone else is allowed to love it.
Sabrina Dourado Clearly she put effort into it and enough people enjoyed it for publishers to take notice of a diamond in the rough. If you read the whole series you can see her progression as a writer just like any other published author out there. No offence but what rights do you have to say someone "does not deserve to get published" or "the writing and everything is so bad" if you haven't even read it.
Image for After
by Anna Todd (Goodreads Author)