Spencer Howerton

Should I read this book if I am a Maze Runner fan?

To answer questions about Gone, please sign up.
Becca I love the Gone series as well as the Maze Runner series! Gone is a little darker though. Gone is amazing though, you should try it!
Liv This series is like the Maze Runner series in some ways, like the kids are all alone and need to survive with weird creatures lurking about and all that jazz, but I've read almost all the books and found them slow paced, but you should give the first book a try. Hope I helped!
Lucy I do love Maze Runner as well as Gone so go for it!
Alison Definitely! It's similar in ways to the maze runner. It's kind of like the glade but without the maze.
Rosa No. I loved Maze Runner and the first book was ok, but they all went downhill from there. I couldn’t finish the series. I’m pretty sure I’m too late, though
effbutnoteff
Stacy Byc Don't bother. Maze Runner is plot driven. This series, and yes I have read them all, is typical teen angst popularity contest whose doin who and why story. The rest of the series is the same. Very little is actually mentioned toward the book Title. If you're looking for teen romance with in fighting and bickering over who is like the best at everything, go for it. If you're wanting a plot line of survival, don't.
Daniel Yes, you should. I loved The Maze Runner series and this is a totally unique story with interesting characters. It's more emotionally taxing in the first book, Gone, than even Maze Runner (to me anyway.) It's worth a try at least.
Meagan Yes, i am a maze runner fan too! But i think this series is really well written with lots of mystery and thrilling moments, just like the maze runner! I would suggest it to any maze runner fan out there!
Judith Yes! At least give it a try. I really liked it!
Isabella Everyone should read this series!
Sona I think the rather gritty, realistic style is very similar to Maze Runner! (And don't hate me but this is way better (; )
Mohammad705 I dont know should you
Image for Gone
by Michael Grant (Goodreads Author)