Nana banana
Nana banana asked:

Do I have to read 'without regret' for me to understand this book?

To answer questions about Tall, Dark & Heartless, please sign up.
Kay Weston To keep up with what's going on yes, you do have to read Without Regret (Book 2). Honestly, Book 2 isn't as good as the rest of the series but it does have its good points. This book however (Book 3) is brilliant and probably my favourite of the season so I'd definitely recommend giving it a go.
Jennifer Dale Not sure how long ago this question was post. I can't remember what the third book is about but in regards to the second book Without Regret. I thought is was great. If you like bickering then you will like this. I love the bad boy bickering attitude so it was great. It did loose a star from 5 to 4 only b/c it did to drag out just a little bit but still an awesome book
Ash I'd like to know this too! I've seen not so great things about #2 so I kind of want to skip it!
Image for Tall, Dark & Heartless
by R.L. Mathewson (Goodreads Author)