Jeanlucmorris
Jeanlucmorris asked:

has anyone read this series?

To answer questions about Left Behind, please sign up.
C. J. Scurria Yes it is fascinating! Such intriguing theories on the meanings behind the book Revelations and that is all wrapped up into a thrilling bunch of books.

I hear believer or non-believer both have enjoyed the series so if you can check it out!

Am currently on "The Remnant" the tenth book in the series.
J.T. Livingston There are 16 books in this series (to include the prequels and sequels); they are so good that I have read the entire series twice. The three movies that were made just do not do the books justice, in my opinion; they left too much out. These books will remain in my library forever, and no doubt, I will read them all a couple of more times--God willing!
Gibsonj338 I have read all of the books except for "Kingdom Come: The Final Victory," "The Regime: Evil Advance," and "The Rapture: In the Twinkling of an Eye." My mom owned all of the book in the series, all fifteen (twelve in the series and three in the prequel series) and when she died back in 2009, I inherited the books. Because it has been so long since I have read any of the books, after going to the movie theatre and watching the 2014 version of "Left Behind," that movie inspired me to reread the books that I have already read and read the ones I have not read. I own the first eleven books in the Left Behind: The Kids book series and plan on reading those too. Eventually I will own all forty of the books and all of the other books that Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins have written and will write if any more.
Jennifer Maloney Well there are 190,000 ratings, so yes, I'd say a lot of people have read this.
Kathy I read 12 of 13...starting over just because
Alex Nelson yes i have it is really good
Micca Abrihan I've read the left behind series 1 - 7.... and right now I'm currently reading the mark or left behind series 8. It's delivering a message to its reader. Its not just Christianity carrying, it also has value for the adventure, thriller and love. You feel the love of the God through this Book. :)
Image for Left Behind