Destiny
Destiny asked:

Can everyone stop hating on this book if you think just because it's a fan fiction it's bad then leave and ignore the book and leave us who enjoy it to be happy. Geesh. She is an amazing writer and a better writer than you will ever be so just stop and leave

To answer questions about After, please sign up.
alex People, like I, dislike this book not because it is fan-fiction. Fan-fiction itself isn't what is being targeted at; the lack of realism within this book is being prodded and insulted-- get your facts right. I have no real "hate" for this book, but I do strongly feel that this particular book is glorifying and romanticizing abusive relationships. Anna Todd masked this love as if its something to desire. That's what people--like me--have a problem with.
And saying, "She is...a better writer than you will ever be" makes me me want to laugh. I think you're overestimating her talent. Read something that will enlighten you, not feed on your low-self esteem.
DuelKarma This is a website directed at reviewing and sharing opinions on books. If people find it a bad read, they have every right to express that in any way possible.
Sabrina Dourado Thank you, someone who is on the same page as me.
Priya Bhasin(the_bibliophilic_world) We cannot ignore the bad writing and romanticizing of a relationship that is abusive and toxic.
Image for After
by Anna Todd (Goodreads Author)