Mikka Maychrowitz

this book was one of my absolute favourite reads! I didn't read it because the movie came out, but because my sophomore year I was a wallflower and I could really relate. I always recommend it to my friends and then we watch the movie.

To answer questions about The Perks of Being a Wallflower, please sign up.
Jovana I agree but I was 13 when I first saw this movie and lets say I was so stupid at that time that I cared more about listening to Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Rihanna and other singer instead of looking for books etc. So when I found there was a book I immediately bought the book and read it while I was on a holiday. But I'm glad I did because if I had read it when I was 13 I don't think I would have understood the ending like a did when I read the book. Oh I forgot to mention I'm 16 so the little story of mine has some kind of sense
Image for The Perks of Being a Wallflower