Anna Johnson
Anna Johnson asked:

And what about the parents? how can they NOT know where their kids are? I love dis book but i'm just wondering....

To answer questions about Trapped, please sign up.
Dramapuppy Yeah. I think they know their children are at school but can't get to them.
Jackie They explain it towards the end that the 3 parents that were coming to get the kids knew they were at school, but probably were trapped on the road somewhere (or it was suggested they might have died). The other parents assumed the kids had taken the bus home and the said that the parents probably assumed the busses had been trapped somewhere, etc. So even though the parents knew the kids were missing, they didn't know the kids were actually still in the school.
Brenna because they can't because all the roads are crossed of and they could walk but i have a few questions about this book myself
Image for Trapped
by Michael Northrop (Goodreads Author)