Does anyone have any ideas about what Trixie decided to call her last and un-named journal at the end? The author only stated it was three words.

To answer questions about God-Shaped Hole, please sign up.
Beatrix I'm guessing she named it God-Shaped Hole, and the novel we read is in fact Trixie's journal.
That's my interpretation.

I like the symbolics of it and the fact that Trixie has a lot more in her life to happen, we only got to see a small portion of it. How many more journals will she fill in...
Madiha J Bookblogger I was also wondering.. but then i guessed that maybe she named it God-shaped hole.
Karma God-Shaped Hole. It's in the Author's Note at the end.
Quincy I'm late, I know lol... But when I first read this book (which was almost fifteen years ago) I also wondered about it and actually asked Tiffanie and she did confirm that it was titled God-Shaped Hole
Raquel I naturally assumed she called it God Shaped Hole. I loved that she didn't spell it out for us. It only took me a second to guess, but I loved the suspense during that second.
Image for God-Shaped Hole
by Tiffanie DeBartolo (Goodreads Author)