Linda
Linda asked:

I’m not finished with the book yet, and correct me if I’m wrong but haven’t we already heard this story? The Mike Bennett family story is new but I could swear I have already read a mystery about rich people having secret meetings in secret places and eating other people. Am I crazy or has this already been done? If not by James Patterson, then maybe Jonathan Kellerman or John Stanford?

To answer questions about Burn, please sign up.
Alasandra Alawine Think Kellerman had a book with cannibalism in it, I think it was The Web.
Norma Katz Linda, I don't know what Mike Bennett family story you are referring to but I have read all the Mike Bennett books by James Patterson and I don't think I have read anything in his stories about rich people meeting in secret places and eating other people.
Mike Bennett is a detective in NYC with a family of about 11 kids, and a nanny. Some of his kids are adopted and he is raising his kids by himself after his wife died. I liked all the Michael Bennett books because they have some humor, romance and mystery and written by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge.
The book, BURN I am reading now is the 7th Michael Bennett book.
Image for Burn
by James Patterson (Goodreads Author)