Angel
Angel asked:

is the book really good?

To answer questions about The Jewel, please sign up.
Holly It's brilliant! You'll pick it up for a few pages and then you'll realise that you've read 100 - such a page-turner
~✨Catherine✨~ No. It is a crime against humanity.
Monica I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would! Not the best one I've read, but it's still one of my favorites.
Amy Yes- so good- I almost didn't pick it up due to some of the reviews- but I am SO GLAD that I did!
Beatriz definitely not worth your money
Angel Def worth reading! Can't wait for the second book to come out. Seriously you will not regret picking it up. Only thing you will regret will be the wait until 2nd book is published!
the plot master I loved loved loved!this book 📖 ,couldn't put it down, finished it in two days. ❤ ❤ ❤
Maya Janett Yes and no. The book is great but the main character sucks but that's kind of the point.
Celeste Petrova it's interesting
Martha Torres If you want the truth it's okay. It has it's moments, but it's worth reading.
Marylyn Chavez Yes! I really loved this book! It was so fantastic. Try to read it and you cant bring it down.
Image for The Jewel