Mirko King
Mirko King asked:

boys and girls... what do you think about Cormoran Strike as Vincent D'onofrio? Goren (Criminal Intent) and Strike are very similar don't you think?

To answer questions about The Silkworm, please sign up.
somanysusans I agree. I don't think that resemblance hit me until the toward the end of this book, when the detective joins Robin in the apartment of two of the characters and his physical presence overpowers the room. I said to myself, "sounds a lot like Detective Goren." Vincent D'Onofrio being sexy in an unconventional way, just like Strike, adds to the similarity.
Pat C. hmmm...don't think so. I actually have kind of fan crush on Strike and D'Onofrio has never done much for me. Also for some reason I think he has more of a sense of humor.
Image for The Silkworm