Pat Montandon
Pat Montandon asked:

In Peeing On Hot Coals I write about being raped by my doctor when I was in my early twenties. Do you think rape is prevalent in the US? Have you known someone who was raped or have you been raped? If so, did you report the rape or were you shamed by it?

Melissa iorio Tearing up at this question. Hits home and by saying that, I'm not ashamed because as tough as it is to say to the world, if it helps even one person to not feel alone than it's worth it. Question 1. Yes, it is prevalent. Far too much. 2. Yes and yes 3. No, however not by shame rather young and naive. ~*Best to you & In Wellness*~
Jitu Rajgor Portion of the book saddened me, but why should have a victim to feel ashamed? It should be other way round. Given a chance I could have teach him a good lesson.
Image for Peeing on Hot Coals
by Pat Montandon (Goodreads Author)