Nancy
Nancy asked:

this is a great book i dont know why you guys are saying its dome

To answer questions about The Giving Tree, please sign up.
TJ No one's saying it's dumb, in fact, people are saying it's a lot more intellectual than it appears to be. It's a great book if what you're looking for is a bad example. It's a bad book to model your real-life relationships after because it's unhealthy. I adore this book, but I think some people are interpreting it in a way that's just a bit worrying.
Lyden Orbase Yes, i do love the book as well. I think it's very heartwarming. But different people have different points of view, or opinion. It's not really their fault. They just see it differently. And like them, there are some books that i think are trash but others love a lot. So my point is, we can't always expect everyone to like what we like.
Image for The Giving Tree