Ashley Sahadeo

why did markey break down and cries after visiting mama king in fragapani house, pages 10 to 14

To answer questions about Frangipani House, please sign up.
Thèe Anna I think it is because of the suprise of seeing Mama King is such a state . He knew her as a vibrant ,hardworking and independent woman . It was as if he was being introduced to a whole different person . A defeated Mama King . And he didn't prepare to see that.
Pinky Ricketts Describe outside grounds of the fractional house?
Jay Farquharson I think because Markey remember his grandmother after 14 years when he left with his mother. He remember her raising him when his mother was away working. So in chapter 10 when on his way to the airport he bought flowers for her. He said to the driver, 'Take these to the Eventide Home I just left. Say they are for my grandmother.It's best to send flowers to the living.Here is the money.'
Naya Blue i think mainly because mama king was like a mother to him.She was taking care of him for a very long time until his mother took him away, and so when he saw her he remembered his memmories that he and mama king shared.
Image for Frangipani House