Maritina Mela
Maritina Mela asked:

How come this hasn't been translated in english yet?

To answer questions about En coulisses, please sign up.
Jens Raab I've asked myself the same question when I saw that this side story existed.

At least, I thought it was a side story. But after reading some of the reviews, I've realized that it isn't that at all and I don't think that this will ever be translated into English, because quite frankly, it's not necessary.
Check out some of the 1- and 2-star reviews (if you don't read French or Italian, plug them into Google Translate; you'll still get the gist of what people say).
What I understood from these reviews is that there actually is almost nothing that is new in this booklet. It apparently was rather a marketing tool (and as such it seemingly worked well).
It consists of a summary of the first three books (not something that a reader of the series needs), short portraits of some characters which might of interest were it not for the fact that these character portraits are also included in the fourth volume (and apparently in even more detail).
All that is actually unique to this booklet is artwork.
There reportedly are some beautiful drawings accompanying the book summaries and character portraits and a few sketches that show the development of the final artwork that went onto the covers of the books.

I guess, it's nice to have, especially if one enjoys artwork.
But there is no new information that isn't in the main books.
Rachel This was only published in Nov, 2019. It usually takes about a year for the English publications. Though, frankly, COVID may set that time back to early next year (2021).
Image for En coulisses