Lizmichel
Lizmichel asked:

Is Declan getting his own book? Or is he going to marry the girl hes datting on the las book?

To answer questions about Moonlight on Nightingale Way, please sign up.
Sonja van der Merwe The answer to this question was on Samantha's profile page:
"Declan... I announced a little while ago on Facebook that I would, unfortunately, not be giving Declan a story of his own. I know! I brought it up because a few readers had asked for his story. However, I've never really connected with Declan. To me he will always be an annoying little brother type. If I can't connect to him as a hero, I won't be able to do justice to his story. I have to be in love with my hero as much as I want my readers to be and I just feel a fond affection and sometimes annoyance for Declan. His story will be all tied up in my book, MOONLIGHT ON NIGHTINGALE WAY. It's next up, coming soon June 2015. Now Logan, the hero of MONW, is one of my favourite heroes ever. I am in madly in love with him! So hopefully that means my readers will fall for him too :)"
Image for Moonlight on Nightingale Way
by Samantha Young (Goodreads Author)