Fawn
Fawn asked:

Is this book worth it despite the abrupt ending? I was super interested but I don't want to be left on a cliffhanger.

To answer questions about If I Had Your Face, please sign up.
Shima I wouldn't say the ending is abrupt. It's definitely not a cliffhanger. But it's not a traditional ending either. The book doesn't really have the type of storyline where things have to be resolved by the end. It's more like having a look into the life of these four women for a while and then, you just have to let them go at some point.
I personally think it's worth reading. The characters are complex, and it's an interesting look inside what it's like to be a woman in the Korean society. It's not that long either so it's not a huge time-investment if you don't like it. :)
Image for If I Had Your Face
by Frances Cha (Goodreads Author)