Nan
Nan asked:

Why oh why do publishers insist on printing an 816 page book in hardcover? One only wonders at the font size.

To answer questions about That Glimpse of Truth, please sign up.
Joanne Harris I find that that books this size tend to fall apart in paperback (and not everyone likes e-books)...
Naomi Young I guess so that the publisher can puff it as, "the biggest, most handsome collection of short fiction in print today"??

Alas, the Kindle edition deceptively shown is not available. Reading thousand-page tomes is EXACTLY what e-readers can do so well.
Paul Bryant it's actually 946 pages - I just lugged my copy home from town!
Kit It's armchair & bed friendly. Rest it on a pillow in your lap and you will find it both manageable & comfortable. Larger volumes can be just as much a companion as a paperback or e-reader; they're just a little more formal.
Image for That Glimpse of Truth