adnke
adnke asked Amy Marie:

I loved Erin and Walker, as well as Brooke and Trent my question is where you got the idea for these books?

Amy Marie I got the idea for Erin's book one day leaving the gym...just thinking about what would happen if a one night stand turned into a pregnancy....and you couldn't find him. So, I decided to write about it. As far as Noe and Trent's book? The first few chapters of that I wrote A LONG time ago, well before I even started Unexpected. I was in a Starbucks one day and thought how crazy it would be to take some random guy's photo and the flash go off. So, I started writing it and after I did and I wanted her to find him at that party I decided that the brother would be interested too. Just kind of all fell into place :)