Ally Cox
Ally Cox asked:

I'm not sure I want to bother reading this book. I was looking forward to Tally being the main character not some stranger who wasn't even in the first 3 books. Since the first one, I noticed it was getting steadily worse. The first book was good but the rest of them, not so much. Reading these reviews isn't giving me much encouragement to keep going. Someone please tell me it gets better somehow.

To answer questions about Extras, please sign up.
Julie Wang Honestly, I completely agree with you. The author built up this huge fanbase with Tally, and then she just throws a new character in the mix, which I had no feeling toward since, I did not feel like I new her. I recommend that you steer clear from this book. This book NEVER had my attention when I was reading it.
Whatevs
Image for Extras
by Scott Westerfeld (Goodreads Author)