Kristie
Kristie asked:

ok what's with the names?? Bennet's brother is Henry and not Emmet, his wife Mina instead of Rose.. Elliot..Joel...I mean what's the point? and in general there was not really a reason for this book's existence.

To answer questions about Beautiful Bitch, please sign up.
Firefly i thought i was the only one having problem..what's with the name changing???
Tinnie I was confused when Bennett's ex-girlfriend's name changed at the first chapter or so. But honestly, I think this book was written way better than Beautiful Bastard. I think this book was made entirely for the reason of making it known to people that this isn't a Twilight fanfiction anymore.

I agree, some timelines are a bit off and such, but I really like the editing of this book better. After reading this I went directly to Beautiful Beginning to see what these two fucking-lovebirds are up to.
Katy I think I made it half way through this book (which I read after Beautiful Stranger - where the name changes are also different). Took me a while to figure it all out.
Hanin me 2 honestly!! so confusing... i thought i was the only one getting it wrong hahaha
i hope Christina sees this and answer your question! :/
Ashley I agree, something is definitely not right.
Not only that, things just don't add up, with her apartment, the timeline, it's just all wrong!
Greycoupon Because it isn't Twilight fanfic? I know the first book was at some point, no idea about this story but the point remains, this isn't fanfic.
Image for Beautiful Bitch
by Christina Lauren (Goodreads Author)