Yara
Yara asked:

I love the Throne of Glass series, Celaena is one of my favorite fictional characters ever. But I'm 100 pages into Heir of Fire and so far I'm not really interested. And according to your reviews this book is amazing.. does it get better? What can I look forward to?

To answer questions about Heir of Fire, please sign up.
Shannon Mcdonnell I went through the first two books so quickly because they flew by with action and romance and it was awesome! This novel starts off on a slower almost recovering note but stick with it, I had gotten kinda bored at the start especially with the new charcaters chapters but towards the end I couldn't put it down!
R D I know that the witches chapter can be a bit boring and even I was temped to skip some parts but trust me when I say it gets a whole lot more interesting. You can look forward to the confusing relationship between Celaena and you might find out something interesting about Celaena's family members in Chaol's chapters and Dorian's new love interest....
Sylvia The first half is slow, but it gets better
Brenna Hogg • Really Into Reading I didn't like the first at all but my friends told me to power through it and I am so glad it did. I loved the second one a lot but feel as though this third one is the strongest by far. She is hitting her stride.
Catterina
Image for Heir of Fire
by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads Author)