Marylyn Chavez

i love the plot, but why all the reviews down there are so negative?

To answer questions about Halo, please sign up.
☆Dani☆ Because other people(including myself) just didn't like it.
Elle The plot is interesting. The writing is even interesting sometimes. The characters are... awful. If Bethany Church was an enhanced human who was secluded in a hole somewhere, it would make sense that she falls in love with Xavier Woods. Here is the other thing. There is nothing in the storyline that redeems their stupidity and there is no reason given to allow them to fall in love with each other. Xavier is a handsome guy, good guy. Is this why we fall in love with characters? Bethany is an angel, a stupid angel and this lowers our expectations of the Divine. This is why this story and the series is so incredibly stupid.
Kage cause it feels like a rip-off of Twilight.
Zoe The plot is good, but everything in the book is predictable. Not to mention is is EXTREMELY cliched and the characters are pretty annoying.
Molly All the reviews recently are negative, yet it still carries a 4 star rating. Personally, I absolutely loved it!
Shaquila Is it really that good? hven't read it yet but the reviews look bad!
Géminis Rojas Yo lo leí hace algunos años, y creo que es un libro que se dirige mas a lectores de 10- 15 años, yo lo leí entre esa edad en su tiempo me encanto, aunque también pueden leerlo de cualquier edad, solo que ta vez no conecten con la historia.

Creo que la principal causa de que no les pueda gustar —incluso a mí tampoco me gusta ahora que lo he vuelto a releer—, es que la protagonista es muy desesperante y se enfoca en el ámbito religioso para desarrollar la trama.
Brookie Rae I really liked it do I guess it depends inches you are
Image for Halo