Avril Martin
Avril Martin asked:

I absolutely LOVE Kristin Hannah's writing - I've read numerous books by her. I'm REALLY struggling with this one. I'm half way through and it feels like the last 150 - 200 pages are just setting up a massive showdown of Leni's father - I get it - he has PTSD, but there's got to be more to the story. I'm finding I don't want to finish the book. For those that have read it - is it worth slugging through?

To answer questions about The Great Alone, please sign up.
Katie Yes!!! It's so good - keep reading, I had to struggle through it only because I had bad dreams from previous PTSD myself of the similar situation the mom and daughter are in. But it's worth it to keep reading. I've never cried from reading books and this one I just cried so much the last 250 pages.
Image for The Great Alone
by Kristin Hannah (Goodreads Author)