Shakya Kayne
Shakya Kayne asked:

I want to know what breed of Dog Libero is? Sorry if I spelt the name wrong. I no longer have the book as I leant it to a friend and when I was telling my daughter about it the first questions she asked was, what kind of dog is suitable for a Vampire?

To answer questions about The Book of Life, please sign up.
Hannah Taylor I just checked the book and Lobero is a Komondor
Charlotte It's been awhile since I read the books but for some reason I thought it was a Komondor. But then I looked up the breed and saw that although Komondors are large and have mop-like coats (think doggie dreadlocks), they are light in color (cream, off-white, beige) while I thought the dog in the book(s) was Black. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm going to look in the book - I know it was Book Two - where the dog first appears and maybe I can find out more.
Image for The Book of Life
by Deborah Harkness (Goodreads Author)