Oh hell no! I did not just waste my time waiting for Dani's story only to find out it will be Mac's! Mac is over so let it go! Dani is fecking awesome and I would really love to see her point of view! I'm waiting for the book, so I better not be disappointed, only can hope they didn't cut off Dani. Feck!

To answer questions about Burned, please sign up.
HStevey310 Completely agree.
Queenbee Mariya: I take it when you posted that Dani and Mac each split the pov 50/50 you had actually NOT read the book.

This is a mac book but worse this is a book where mac flits aling among all the other characters and treats us to page after page of her mostly inacurate suppositions and lamentations. I wish karen would finsh lobotomizing that airhead or feaure her and her continual romance ( they beat the bad guys and fucked what else us left for Mac and Barrons except exploring their later marriagevor quasi break ups while they battle and ake stupid comments to each other)

Face it, the sexual tension is gone..after the cherry, all that is left is the PIT. MOVE ON TO OTHER STORIES PLEASE. And for he love of the unseelie King, please spare us the adventures of emotional Kat and besotted. jo. Those two started out too one dimensional to EVER be more than book ground chatter.
Shannon This is a Mac book. You do see Dani a bunch but not enough. Dani's story was getting so good. She better be in the next book more.
Lee I know! It's tragic.
Miranda Hofmann Dani is in the book as Jada which makes perfect sense and KMM told the story in the best POV available and it was done very well.
Mariya Even though it is advertised as Mac's book, It's Mac and Dani's POV. You will still get Dani. They are just split up 50-50. As well with various other small POV like Lor, and the U. King.
Image for Burned
by Karen Marie Moning (Goodreads Author)