Shannon Mcdonnell

I can't tell whether it seems Aedion wants Celaena back solely as his queen or if he wants her back to be with her, I mean I know he loves her but is it in that kind of way?? Because they are cousins but there were talks of them getting married to so my shipping emotions are getting very confused? What do other readers think?

To answer questions about Heir of Fire, please sign up.
Esthefania Ok, you know how in almost every story in which there are kings, somebody is married to their cousin or another relative to keep the 'purity of the bloodline'? It's something like it. In the part where Celaena tells Rowan about herself, she remembers how she used to hear the maids talking about how maybe in the future there could be an Ashryver-Galanthynius union. And then when Ren asks Aedion if he wanted to marry Aelin and be king, he says 'I wouldn' say no if she asked'. What that means is, he wouldn't ask her, but if she asked him, he would say yes.
Image for Heir of Fire
by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads Author)