Andrew J Johnston

Is this the first book in the series or is their any other required reading?

To answer questions about Leviathan Wakes, please sign up.
Brian This is the first novel in the series and, having just finished it, can confirm that it can be read standalone with no further commitment to the series. I am planning on reading the next book very soon though; I enjoyed this first story very much.
John Hopkins These books are a chronological series so they should definitely be read in order to get the most out of them.
Nannette Barton I definitely think it needs to be read in order since the characters and world expands and improves as it goes along.
Cary This is the first /novel/ in the series. There are several novellas set before and amidst the novels. For the complete list and order, click on the series name next to the book title.
Kelsey Simms Does anyone know why the e-book/Kindle version of this says there are over 1,000 pages? For example, I am on page 400 (according to the book file), so that should be about 75% through the book, but the progression marker says only 35%. I'm assuming it's a glitch, but I wanted to make sure if anyone else experienced this curiosity.
Boris this is the first out of currently 4 books. Once I started reading this one I couldn't put it down, as a matter of fact the same goes for the following 3. Each have their own primary subject....which makes each a good read in its own way...
Elisabeth First book in the series -- worth moving on to the next, too ...
Image for Leviathan Wakes
by James S.A. Corey (Goodreads Author)